The hospitality of the Order of St. John was revived in Jerusalem in 1882, when the Most Venerable Order of St. John erected an ophthalmic hospital in Jerusalem. It was first situated at N.N., but destroyed in 1917.
The "St John of Jerusalem Eye Hospital Group" in 1930
It was reestablished in 1960 in a new building at N.N.
This page is part of the publication Blessed Gérard and his "Everlasting Brotherhood": The Order of St. John
This page was created on 2 May 1999 and last updated on Sunday, 11 October 2015 05:15:15